Professional Driver Improvement Course
The Canadian Safety Council's Professional Driver Improvement Course has been developed specifically for persons who drive commercial or company vehicles.
The content for a PDIC will include information relevant to operating specific types of commercial or company vehicles.
- Attitude, Image & Public Relations
- Driver Fitness
- Vehicle Conditions
- Air Brakes
- Defensive Driving
- Passing, Following & Stopping
- Determining Preventability
- Adverse Conditions
- Off-Highway Driving
- Tire Blowout
- Distracted Driving Legislation
- Analysis of Dangerous Situations
Upon successful completion of this course each participant will receive a certificate. Course participants will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned.
Duration & Location
Program includes both a theory and hands-on segment and may be conducted on-site at your facility or at an off-site training location.
- Classroom program
- Record of training
- Written exam
- Individual wallet certificate upon successful completion of course