Our CPR Training Courses provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) for Adults, Children and Babies. All full course participants receive a CPR Manual & Certification Card.
Level A: 4 hours, Level C: 5 hours
Blended CPR C: 3 hours online learning, 3 hours teaching time
Courses on cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies depending on the level of CPR chosen. Courses meet legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and include the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
CPR Instructor or First Aid Instructor
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in CPR Level A or C
Recertification of CPR A is not available. Recertification for CPR C is 3.5 hours teaching time in-class OR 2 hours online learning + 2.5 hours in-class for Blended CPR.
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Recovery position
- Choking – adult
- Assisting with medications
- Angina and heart attack
- CPR and AED– adult
- Deadly bleeding
- Level C
- Level A content
- Choking - child and baby
- CPR - child and baby
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- CPR – Online (Blended only)
- CPR certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
*Please Note that currently this course is only available to groups of 15 or more.