Regina Training Courses - COMING SOON
DAXX Safety Group Is Pleased To Announce Public Course Offerings For our Various Safety Training Courses In Regina.
Safety Training Courses will be scheduled on our monthly calendar and conducted at the Regina Trades & Skills Centre located @ 1275 Albert Street.
This Training Facility is spacious and modern, with shop space for practical training including Forklift, Aerial Work Platform and Scissor Lift training courses. Ample parking helps provide the ultimate learning experience.
Beginning in late May 2019, our scheduled course offerings will be:
- Aerial Work Platform – Boom
- Aerial Work Platform – Scissor Lift
- General Mine Safety Awareness Training – Saskatchewan
- Fall Protection
- Ground Disturbance Level 2
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Safety Essentials for the Supervisor
Let DAXX safety Group become your provider of choice for state of the art training and safety certification services.